(Full title: “Digimon Ghost Game broadcast commemoration special project: Interview project with series director Masatoshi Chioka-san!”)
A translation of an interview posted on the Digimon Partners website on November 14, 2021 with Digimon Ghost Game director Masatoshi Chioka, featuring responses to user-submitted questions.
Continue reading “Digimon Partners interview with Digimon Ghost Game director Masatoshi Chioka”
The official DigiFes 2021 event (held at the Yokosuka Arts Theater on August 1, 2021) had a pamphlet sold on-site, containing comments from various members of predominantly Digimon Tamers-related cast and staff:
- Comments from the Digimon Tamers voice actors
- Makoto Tsumura (Takato Matsuda)
- Masako Nozawa (Guilmon)
- Mayumi Yamaguchi (Jianliang Lee)
- Aoi Tada (Terriermon)
- Fumiko Orikasa (Ruki Makino)
- Youko Asada (Juri Katou)
- Susumu Chiba (Mitsuo Yamaki)
- Hiroki Takahashi (Impmon)
- Tomoko Kaneda (Culumon)
- Comments from other event attendees
- Ayumi Miyazaki (musician)
- AiM (musician)
- WILD CHILD BOUND as Masataka Fujishige (musician)
- Takayoshi Tanimoto (musician)
- Michihiko Ohta (musician)
- Fukujuurou Katayama (event MC, voice of Daisuke Motomiya in Digimon Adventure LAST EVOLUTION Kizuna)
- Junko Noda (event MC, voice of V-mon in Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Adventure LAST EVOLUTION Kizuna)
- Arthur Lounsbery (event MC, voice of Ken Ichijouji in Digimon Adventure LAST EVOLUTION Kizuna)
- Naozumi Takahashi (event MC, voice of Wormmon in Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Adventure LAST EVOLUTION Kizuna)
- Interview with Digimon Tamers head writer Chiaki Konaka
(Full title: “I want to create something that will provide solace for people who can’t find solace in mainstream media.” — The Caligula Effect, filled with the thoughts of a young producer, aimed at people living in the “estuary” where their hearts can’t find solace in either mainstream nor niche works”)
A translation of this interview with The Caligula Effect producer Takuya Yamanaka from May 31, 2021, regarding his intent in the creation of The Caligula Effect and the at-the-time unreleased The Caligula Effect 2.
Continue reading “Den Faminico Gamer interview with The Caligula Effect producer Takuya Yamanaka”
(Full title: “Interview with Hiro Amanokawa’s voice actress Mutsumi Tamura-san and Gammamon’s voice actress Miyuki Sawashiro-san from TV anime Digimon Ghost Game: What are the innovations and charm points of this series, according to these two?”)
A translation of this Animate Times article from October 2, 2021, featuring an interview with voice actresses Musumi Tamura (Hiro) and Miyuki Sawashiro (Gammamon) about their work in Digimon Ghost Game.
Continue reading “Digimon Ghost Game Animate Times Mutsumi Tamura and Miyuki Sawashiro interview”
A translation of an interview posted on the Digimon Partners website on March 31, 2021, with Toei Animation producer Yousuke Kinoshita, Toei Animation representative and Digimon Partners shop manager Yuuka Mizusawa, and Bandai representative Ao Kaneda.
Continue reading “Digimon Partners “I grew up with Digimon!” staff chat”
A translation of an interview posted on the Digimon Partners website on April 28, 2021, with Vital Bracelet developers Hirohiko Sekido and Yuuta Shimano.
Continue reading “Digimon Partners Vital Bracelet developer interview”
A translation of an interview from the November 2021 issue of V-Jump, with Digimon Ghost Game series director Masatoshi Chioka regarding the series.
Continue reading “November 2021 V-Jump interview with Masatoshi Chioka”
An interview posted on February 21, 2020 to the Flash Up, Inc. website with voice actor Fukujuurou Katayama, regarding his work as a voice actor and his roles as Peco in Ping Pong and Daisuke Motomiya in Digimon Adventure LAST EVOLUTION Kizuna.
Continue reading “Flash Up, Inc. interview with Fukujuurou Katayama”
A translation of the “Tamers’ Chatroom” section of the May 2002 issue of V-Jump, including a Q&A with Hiromi Seki, producer of Adventure through Frontier.
Continue reading “Tamers’ Chatroom with Hiromi Seki from V-Jump May 2002”
A collection of the following interviews with Digimon Universe Appli Monsters staff, from the September 2016 issue of Animage:
Continue reading “Digimon Universe Appli Monsters staff interviews from Animedia September 2016”
- Lead writer Youichi Katou, Toei Animation supervisor Hiromi Seki, and producer Daichi Nagatomi
- Series director Gou Koga and producer Daichi Nagatomi