A translation of the “100 Comments” left by voice actors and staff members for animation and music production from Digimon Adventure, Adventure 02, Tamers, and Frontier, which were included in a booklet from the DiGiMONMUSiC 100 Title Commemoration Release: We Love DiGiMONMUSiC (デジモンミュージック100タイトル記念作品 We Love DiGiMONMUSIC) album collection, originally released December 25, 2002. This also includes both versions of the addendum comment left by music producer Shintarou Matsui in both the original version and the December 25, 2013 rerelease.
With the exception of Producer Matsui’s comments, the original booklets organized all of the commenters by name in gojuuon order. For the sake of easier reading for English speakers, I’ve reorganized the comments in English alphabetical order by surname (or, in the case of pseudonyms without surnames, by pseudonym), and have split the list into portions.
Note that some names have never had official readings provided, so in such cases I made my best guess at how their names are read.
(A-I | K-M | N-S | T-W | Shintarou Matsui’s comments)
Continue reading “We Love DiGiMONMUSiC Memorial Booklet comments (K-M)”
Translations for the text found in the booklets for the “Digimon Original Story” drama CD series released on April 23, 2003, consisting of the following:
- Digimon Adventure Original Story: Two-and-a-Half Year Break
- Digimon Adventure 02 Original Story: 2003 -Spring-
- Digimon Tamers Original Story: Message in the Packet
- Digimon Frontier Original Story: Things I Want to Tell You
The CD booklets for Adventure and Adventure 02 contain commentary from series director Hiroyuki Kakudou, the booklet for Tamers includes excerpts from the CD’s respective tracks, and the booklet for Frontier contains comments from the characters’ voice actors.
Note that this translation only includes the content of the booklets and not the drama CD audio itself; for a translation of the audio, please refer to onkeikun’s translation here.
Continue reading “Digimon Original Story drama CD booklet text”
The official DigiFes 2022 event (held at the Tachikawa Stage Garden on July 30, 2022) had a pamphlet sold on-site, containing comments from various members of Digimon Frontier and Digimon Adventure 02 THE BEGINNING cast and staff:
Continue reading “DigiFes 2022 pamphlet — Cast and staff comments”
- Comments from the Digimon Frontier voice actors
- Junko Takeuchi (Takuya Kanbara)
- Hiroshi Kamiya (Kouji Minamoto)
- Michael Shitanda (Junpei Shibayama)
- Sawa Ishige (Izumi Orimoto)
- Kumiko Watanabe (Tomoki Himi)
- Kenichi Suzumura (Kouichi Kimura)
- Comments from the Digimon Adventure 02 THE BEGINNING voice actors
- Fukujuurou Katayama (Daisuke Motomiya)
- Junko Noda (V-mon)
- Megumi Ogata (Lui Ohwada)
- Rie Kugimiya (Ukkomon)
- Comments from other event attendees
- Hiromi Seki (Digimon Frontier producer)
- Ayumi Miyazaki (musician)
- AiM (musician)
A translation of the voice cast interview from the booklet included with the Digimon Frontier Blu-ray Box (released April 2, 2019), which featured a group interview with the voice cast: Junko Takeuchi (Takuya Kanbara), Hiroshi Kamiya (Kouji Minamoto), Sawa Ishige (Izumi Orimoto), Michael Shitanda (Junpei Shibayama), Kumiko Watanabe (Tomoki Himi), and Kenichi Suzumura (Kouichi Kimura).
Continue reading “Digimon Frontier Blu-ray Box — Special Cast Interview 2019”